If the asynchronous data you're receiving is difficult to work with or needs sanitizing, then consider adding an anti-corruption layer to your app.
My name is Jesse Langford, a Full Stack Developer based in Hong Kong, 4 years ago I left my job teaching golf in Beijing to pursue my passion for writing code. Since then I have designed, implemented and maintained numerous web applications and systems integrations.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- Address: Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Created engaging and efficient user interfaces with React and React Native
Built fast and scalable APIs using Golang and AWS Lambda
Setup, deployed and maintained services to the cloud using AWS
Effectively collaborated with team members to create new products and services
PGA Golf Instructor
• Conducted individual and group golf lessons for members.
• Assisted in the creation and distribution of promotional content on social media and in print.
Apprenticeship Software Developer
• Gained tactical knowledge about how to understand customer problems and create software solutions.
• Learned through doing by building apps individually and collaboratively with pair programming and test-driven development.
• Created industry leading user interfaces with React JS
• Built iOS and Android applications using React Native
• Constructed fast and scalable back end APIs using Golang and AWS Lambda.
Before I became a web developer, I was a golf instructor.
Recently I’ve been working on upgrading the security of my web applications. One of the easiest security features to add is a robust Content-Security-Policy.